This online course will give you an insight into the experiences of children and young people with Asperger syndrome.
You will be reviewing personal, professional and family perspectives on the issue, and will gain skills in recognising the strengths, differences and difficulties that people with Asperger syndrome experience and learn how support them in realising their full potential.
The course is delivered by The National Autistic Society (NAS) in partnership with the Institute of Child Education and Psychology (ICEP), a leading specialist international training provider of the highest quality online courses in special needs. ICEP has been working for ten years to provide courses for parents, teachers and other professionals.
- 20 hours of self-paced study for maximum ease and flexibility
- expert support from experienced ICEP practitioners and NAS tutors
- access to ICEP technical support by telephone and email
- join an interactive learning community, share best practice and learn together
- gain a certificate of Continuing Professional Development upon successful completion.
- 11 Feb to 8 April 2013
- 15 April to 10 June 2013
- 1 July to 23 Aug 2013