This online course examines the key aspects of autism spectrum disorders, looking in detail at diagnosis, assessment and effective intervention.
It will provide you with an understanding of the complexity of autism and the knowledge, understanding and practical skills necessary to support children and young people with autism.
The course is delivered by The National Autistic Society (NAS) in partnership with the Institute of Child Education and Psychology (ICEP), a leading specialist international training provider of high-quality online courses in special needs. ICEP has been working for ten years to provide courses for parents, teachers and professionals, including learning support and resource teachers.
- 20 hours of self-paced study for maximum ease and flexibility
- expert support from experienced ICEP practitioners and NAS tutors
- access to ICEP technical support by telephone and email
- join an interactive learning community, share best practice and learn together
- gain a certificate of Continuing Professional Development upon successful completion.