The National Skills Academy for Social Care runs this programme, which helps front-line workers to develop leadership skills to drive innovation and service improvement.
Mapped to key sector indicators including the Skills Academy’s own Leadership Qualities Framework, Front-line Leaders helps front-line workers to explore what these national standards mean for you and your organisation, and how you can apply those standards in your daily working practice.
There are two new cohorts of this programme taking place:
- 8 November 2013 to 7 May 2014
- 18 November 2013 to 19 May 2014
The programme is for employees who:
- Are new to managing or leading a service in small and medium sized organisations
- Are experienced frontline leader
- Would like to play a larger part in the delivery of high-quality care
Employers who want:
- To develop motivation and improve efficiency
- Resilient, forward-thinking and adaptable staff
- Good communication and collaboration from their teams
- To provide the highest quality service delivery
Whilst this programme is based on national standards, a key part of the content will involve you exploring what this means for your organisation and applying this in your own working practice.
This will help you to:
- Develop your leadership skills and confidence
- Drive innovation and service improvement
- Develop a confident and effective team
- Manage team dynamics to get the best from everyone
- Email email@example.com
- Frontline Leaders web page https://www.nsasocialcare.co.uk/programmes/front-line-leaders